The Drew DS360 is intended for the measurement of glycated hemoglobin (HbA1c) in blood samples.
The Drew DS360 is intended for the measurement of glycated hemoglobin (HbA1c) in blood samples. The system’s high throughput and automated primary tube sampling, low maintenance, easy to use interface and full color touch screen makes this an ideal addition for the main laboratory, clinic or satellite laboratory settings.
- Reference method of ion-exchange HPLC
- HbA1c results in 3.5 minutes
- Immediate labile fraction removal with no need for external incubation
- Simple to use with full color touch screen
- 36 position auto sampler
- Detects presence of HbS, HbC and HbD
- Optimized to minimize interference from carbamylation, lipemia and labile A1C
Read more at: http://erbamannheim.com/Product_Details.aspx?Mkey=13&CatId=MTc=&SubCatId=MTU=&ProductId=NjM=
|Fig. Drew DS360 for measurement of HbA1c|